Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Things Are Coming Together

It has been quite a while since I have blogged but nothing too spectacular has been happening that I feel the need to blog right away....until today actually. Earlier today I printed out 3 of my tickets I will need during my 2 week independent travel period, which starts on Friday morning. I can't believe it's already here. Within a short 2 weeks I will have traveled from Vienna to Florence to Rome to Barcelona to Paris and back to Salzburg. Damn, is this real life? My german final is tomorrow (thank goodness. haha) and I already gave my final presentation and handed in my final essay for my Understanding Austria class. Today I also had a 2 hour meeting with the photography professor (and 4 more students in the class). Then me and another student here are the only ones in the Advanced Portfolio class so we stayed a little later and talked more about what the class will entail. I am more than excited to finally be taking my photography classes here. I still make pictures on my own but I didn't realize how much I actually missed developing and printing and editing for hours on end (as frustrating as it can be sometimes and having my eyes glued to a computer screen). 

It's a rainy day here in Salzburg but staying at the college for good wifi and free hot chocolate seems to make it a bit better. And for those of you who know me well, you know I love my music so I am able to download music for hours here with no problems. I actually stumbled upon a new band today and encourage anyone to take a listen...great music for this rainy day in particular. 

2 comments:

  1. all sounds wonderful, Cheryl! Enjoy every moment ..... before you know it, you will be heading home! Oh, remember I told you gas was down to $3.39, well, the next day, it was up to $3.57!! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck! I hope it goes down again before I get home, I have lots of places to be hahaha. Love you.
    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete